- 42 x 29.7cm - Edition of 100 - £90
- 59.4 x 42cm - Edition of 50 - £160
- 76.2 x 50.8cm - Edition of 25 - £240
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Limited edition print run from the Totem series
- Printed on Hahnemühle Pearl®
- Museum-grade Fine Art Giclée paper
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
This piece is a 2D Limited edition print of the original light art work Totem I.II.
Totem I.II is part of the Totem series the piece uses traditional sculpting techniques, organic materials and technology; creating a balance between these conflicting entities. By using the word Totem, the artist creates a spiritual reference fusing the idea of a natural emblem with geometry and creating these monuments for our times. They serve to highlight our connection to one another, technology and the digital world that we find ourselves in today. Looking towards the future and what the possibilities of this hybrid nature could be.
To enquire about light art works that are for sale please contact the artist: email@example.com